- Are you stuck in a career you do not love?
- Have you been a stay at home mom for years and now want to venture back into the workforce?
- Are you looking for ways to make your job more rewarding and fun and feel like you are contributing?
- Are you working in your sweet spot?
- Are you living out your values and passions in the daily work that you do?
- Are you fully engaged at work and bringing energy to your workplace?
- Have you lost your job and are not sure what next steps to take?
So much of our precious time is spent working. Work is a gift and an opportunity. It brings us satisfaction and a sense of contribution to the world along with providing income for our families.
Career coaching is for:
- the college grad who is stuck and does not know how to go about understanding their strengths and passions and finding a job
- the stay at home mom who is looking to start their own business or go back to the workplace after many years of staying home
- the career woman or man who has lost their joy, is not happy in their career and looking for change
- the leader who is looking for ways to coach and lead their staff to empowerment and success
- the empty nester who knows they are almost halfway thru their life and want to use their time on something that matters to their heart
Career coaching will include assessing your personality, values and strengths and help launch you on a work life of passion and joy. As your coach, I will assist in resume preparation, interview practice and motivating you to take the challenge of finding the best job that fits your passions and gifts. With over 10+ years in the Human Resources field, I understand the recruiting environment and the working world. I have seen people work with passion and joy in their niche and have also seen many people work for a paycheck and no other reward. The older I get, the more I realize that we all need to spend our time doing work we love, work we are good at and work that ignites the passion in our hearts. Networking is key and learning how to understand and share your strengths with confidence can help land a perfect career for you.
Contact me if you are looking to make a career change or jump back into the working world after a break. It can be intimidating and having a coach on your side will make the transition easy, smooth and fun!
Part Time and Flexible Job Opportunities - http://www.flexforceprofessionals.com
Click below to check out this free CareerFitter assessment to get a feel for your gifts and strengths or purchase the detailed 7 page report for great information to launch your career!