Do you ...
- Want to let go of what people think and cultivate authenticity?
- Battle procrastination and/or perfectionism and try to control everything and everyone in your life?
- Want to take more chances in your life?
- Struggle with feeling vulnerable?
- Feel afraid of people seeing the "real you"?
- Find it hard to stand up for yourself?
- Long for more fulfilling relationships?
- Wonder what God's purpose is for your life and how to live with joy?
- Feel anxiety, self-judgement or self-doubt?
- Sometimes numb through food, alcohol, TV, internet and feel powerless?
- Want to let go of your need for certainty and control?
- Wish you could just be yourself but don't know how?
About The Daring Way™ Program
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in personal, clinical, educational, and professional settings. During the process we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
This program will help you ...
- Be more authentically YOU in your daily life
- Quiet your inner critic
- Develop more realness and communication in your relationships with others
- Identify guilt and shame triggers and build resilience
- Create and define better boundaries with others
- Discover the birthplace of worthiness, love and belonging
- Create more joy in your life
- Feel more confident and accepting of yourself
- Develop more empathy for others
- Become more courageous in your life and take bigger risks
- Understand perfectionism and how it can sabotage your joy
How does the program work?
The Daring Way™ Program is offered in the form of:
- Small group coaching
- One-on-one coaching
- Weekend-intensive programs
Have questions? Please contact me for more information on tailoring your package.
Upcoming Group Coaching
The next Daring Way™ Group Coaching will begin January 16, 2018. The group will meet every Tuesday for seven weeks. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up early!
About Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ method is based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past twelve years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. Her groundbreaking research has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, and Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday.
Brené’s 2010 TEDx Houston talk—“The Power of Vulnerability”—is one of the top ten most-viewed TED talks in the world, with over 20 million views.
Further information is available at Brené’s website: www.BreneBrown.com