The Rising Strong™ Program
- Make stories up in your head with the worst case scenarios?
- Self sabotage or beat yourself up when you fail and fall in life?
- Numb or ignore the life lessons when you are struggling?
- Get stuck listening to the critics and fear mongers in your life and neglect your own personal journey of struggle and joy?
- Need strategies and tools for getting back up after a fall, disappointment or setback in a personal or professional setting?
- Want to have more joy, gratitude, contentment, authenticity, courage, calm and creativity in your life?
- Want to have more compassion and acceptance of yourself and others?
- Need resources and support to help you through any life transition?
- Feel it is time to become more empowered to make positive changes in your life?
About The Rising Strong™ Program
Rising Strong™ Group Coaching is based on some of the latest groundbreaking research of Dr. Brené Brown. It can be taken before or after the Daring Way™ Group Coaching program and compliments that program with tools and support to rise up after being vulnerable and daring greatly in your life. The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. The Rising Strong™ process provides a plan and tools to get back up and own our stories of struggle which gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and and the clearest path to a wholehearted life. This group coaching will provide a research-based methodology and group support to help you “rise strong” when dealing with any life transition, loss, personal or professional setback, disappointment or failure. Come join us to go deeper into the the Reckoning, the Rumble and the Revolution and Rise Strong!
This program will help you ...
- Uncover your values which are key to making positive decisions in your life
- Understand the power of “story” in your life
- Learn how to get curious about your own unique life story and recognize emotions and how they impact your life and especially your relationships
- Reckon with hard feelings and emotions and make a plan to move forward
- Rumble with your story and recognize fact vs. fiction
- Explore vulnerability, shame shields, grief, trust, forgiveness, boundaries, integrity, generosity, anxiety, criticism
- Feel more confident and accepting of yourself
- Become more courageous in your life and take bigger risks
- Learn how to write a new ending to your story
- Become part of the Revolution of the Brave and Brokenhearted!
How does the program work?
The Rising Strong™ Program is offered in the form of:
Upcoming Group Coaching
The next Rising Strong™ Small Group will begin April 2018. The group will meet every Tuesday evening starting April 10th for seven weeks. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up early!
About Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ method is based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past twelve years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. Her groundbreaking research has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, and Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday.
Brené’s 2010 TEDx Houston talk—“The Power of Vulnerability”—is one of the top ten most-viewed TED talks in the world, with over 20 million views.
Further information is available at Brené’s website: www.BreneBrown.com