Join Jeanette Engel, Certified Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ Facilitator, for an 7-week journey to learn the tools of rising and re-writing the ending of your story after a hard fall, disappointment or life challenge.
Do you ...
- Make stories up in your head with the worst case scenarios?
- Sabotage and beat yourself up when you fail and fall in life?
- Numb or ignore the life lessons when you are struggling?
- Get stuck listening to the critics and fear mongers in your life and neglect your own personal journey of struggle and joy?
- Need strategies and tools for getting back up after a fall, disappointment or setback in a personal or professional setting?
- Want to have more joy, gratitude, contentment, authenticity, courage, calm and creativity in your life?
- Want to have more compassion and acceptance of yourself and others?
- Need resources and support to help you through any life transition?
- Feel it is time to become more empowered to make positive changes in your life?
If you identify with anything listed above, the Rising Strong™ Program may be for you!
What is the Rising Strong™ Program?
Rising Strong™ Group Coaching is based on some of the latest groundbreaking research of Dr. Brené Brown. It can be taken before or after the Daring Way™ Group Coaching program and compliments that program with tools and support to rise up after being vulnerable and daring greatly in your life. The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. The Rising Strong™ process provides a plan and tools to get back up and own our stories of struggle which gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life. This group coaching will provide a research-based methodology and group support to help you “rise strong” when dealing with any life transition, loss, personal or professional setback, disappointment or failure. Come join us to go deeper into the Reckoning, the Rumble and the Revolution and Rise Strong!
This program will help you...
- Uncover your values which are key to making positive decisions in your life
- Understand the power of “story” in your life
- Learn how to get curious about your own unique life story and recognize emotions and how they impact your life and especially your relationships
- Reckon with hard feelings and emotions and make a plan to move forward
- Rumble with your story and recognize fact vs. fiction
- Explore vulnerability, shame shields, grief, trust, forgiveness, boundaries, integrity, generosity, anxiety, criticism
- Feel more confident and accepting of yourself
- Become more courageous in your life and take bigger risks
- Learn how to write a new ending to your story
- Become part of the Revolution of the Brave and BrokenHearted!
Small groups will meet Tuesday Evenings in Ashburn, Virginia on the following dates:
- April 10th
- April 17th
- April 24th
- May 1st
- May 8th
- May 15th
- May 22nd
The Rising Strong™ Program includes ...
- Seven (7) 2 hour sessions including use of Brené Brown videos & Rising Strong™ curriculum
- Rising Strong™ Workbook
- Rising Strong™ Tools and Assignments
- Rising Strong™ Gift
- Unlimited email contact
Early Bird Discount: $299/person (before April 1, 2018)
Price after April 1st: $350/person
Space is limited, so sign up early!
Once I receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from me that will include payment information.
If you are interested in group coaching but cannot make these dates or attend this location, additional group coaching sessions will begin Spring 2018. Individual coaching may also be offered in person or via Skype/Zoom! For more information, email me today!
About Brené Brown
The Rising Strong™ method is based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past twelve years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. Her groundbreaking research has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, and Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday.
Brené’s 2010 TEDx Houston talk—“The Power of Vulnerability”—is one of the top ten most viewed TED talks in the world, with over 20 million views.
Further information is available at www.brenebrown.com