Join Jeanette Engel, Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator, for a 7-week journey to discover your authentic self.
Do you ...
- Want to let go of what people think of you and cultivate authenticity?
- Wish you could just be yourself, but just do not know how?
- Want to let go of your need for certainty and control?
- Feel powerless and numb through food, alcohol, TV or internet?
- Feel anxiety, self-judgment or self-doubt?
- Wonder what God's purpose is for your life and how to live with joy?
- Long for more fulfilling relationships?
- Find it difficult to stand up for yourself?
- Feel afraid for people to see the "real you"?
- Struggle with feeling vulnerable?
- Want to take more chances in life?
- Battle procrastination and/or perfectionism?
If you can identify with any of the above, The Daring Way™ Program may be for you.
What is The Daring Way™ Program
The Daring Way™ is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. The method was designed for work with individuals, couples, families, work teams, and organizational leaders. It can be facilitated in personal, clinical, educational, and professional settings. During the process, we explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. We examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and we identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and wholehearted living. The primary focus is on developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
This program will help you ...
- Be more authentically YOU in your daily life
- Quiet your inner critic
- Develop more realness and communication in your relationships with others
- Identify guilt and shame triggers and build resilience
- Create and define better boundaries with others
- Discover the birthplace of worthiness, love and belonging
- Create more joy in your life
- Feel more confident and accepting of yourself
- Develop more empathy for others
- Become more courageous in your life and take bigger risks
- Understand perfectionism and how it can sabotage your joy
Small groups will meet on Tuesday evenings from 7 PM – 9 PM in Lansdowne, Virginia on the following dates:
- January 30th
- February 6th
- February 13th
- February 20th
- February 27th
- March 6th
- March 13th
The Daring Way™ Program includes ...
- Seven (7) 2 hour sessions including use of Brené Brown videos & The Daring Way™ curriculum
- The Daring Way™ Workbook
- The Daring Way™ Tools and Assignments
- The Daring Way™ Gift
- Unlimited email contact
Early bird discount: $299/person if you sign up before January 15th, 2018
Price after January 21st: $350/person
Space is limited, so sign up early!
Once I receive your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from me that will include payment information.
If you are interested in this group coaching but cannot make these dates or attend this location, additional sessions will start in Spring 2018. One-on-one coaching is also available in person or via Skype/Zoom. For more information, email me today!
About Brené Brown
The Daring Way™ method is based on the research of Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. Dr. Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past twelve years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. Her groundbreaking research has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, and Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday.
Brené’s 2010 TEDx Houston talk—“The Power of Vulnerability”—is one of the top ten most viewed TED talks in the world, with over 20 million views.
Further information is available at www.brenebrown.com